The tasks carried out by the Club Secretary are as follows.
* Completion of Lancs FA Affiliation forms – each season.
* Completion of West Lancs League Registration forms – each season.
* Collating player registration forms, sending to Divisional Registration Officers in appropriate format, receiving back ID cards and distributing to managers.
* Completion of Uclan Sports Arena booking forms re match-day pitches and training facilities; booking summer training facilities.
* Receiving weekly fixture lists from West Lancs League and advising Uclan Sports Arena the pitches needed for the weekend games.
* Liaising with League Secretary on all League matters
* Attending League AGM; attending League meetings at Burscough held every two months during season.
* Arranging for purchase of End of Season Trophies; advising shop of engraving requirements.
* Dealing with the ordering and distribution of playing kit for girls and coaches’ kit.
* Taking of Minutes at Club AGM and Committee Monthly Meetings; producing typed Minutes for Minute Book.
* Booking LFA Coaching Courses.
* Dealing with the insurance of players and coaching staff.
If you would be interested in the Club Secretary vacancy then please write to Muriel Freeman, Secretary, Preston North End Women’s (Juniors) Football Club at email@example.com indicating the role you wish to be considered for and enclosing a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.