The tasks carried out by the Treasurer are as follows:
* Banking of monies received from signing on fees and monthly subs.
* Keeping computerised spreadsheet records of all Income received – analysed into individual team’s signing on fees and monthly subs.
* Keeping computerised spreadsheet records of all Expenditure – analysed into referees’ fees; pitches; equipment; kit, etc.
* Ensuring all invoices presented are paid in an efficient manner.
* Producing monthly Treasurer’s Reports [reconciled to monthly Bank statements] to be presented to the monthly Committee Meeting,
* Presenting an Annual Income and Expenditure Report to the Club’s AGM.
If you are interested in filling the role of the Treasurer, please write to Muriel Freeman, Secretary, Preston North End Women’s (Juniors) Football Club at email@example.com indicating the role you wish to be considered for and enclosing a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.