We are seeking to appoint a Club Welfare Officer to ensure that the club’s responsibilities are met when running activities for children and young people.
This is a key position concerning the welfare of children and involves:
* Ensuring safe recruitment procedures are carried out by undertaking criminal record checks and seeking references
* Helping to develop best practice processes and promoting the FA Respect Programme
* Being visible and approachable to children and parents and maintaining a child centred approach
* Attending monthly committee meetings and providing reports and advice as required.
This rewarding role offers development opportunities and the chance to work collaboratively within football networks.
The successful candidate should:
* Be a good communicator,
* Have a common sense approach,
* Be willing to learn and seek advice
* Provide challenge
* Always put children’s welfare first
If you are interested in the role of Child Welfare Officer then please write to Muriel Freeman, Secretary, Preston North End Women’s (Juniors) Football Club at email@example.com indicating which role(s) you wish to be considered for and enclosing a copy of your Curriculum Vitae.